Cart Rocket was founded by Garrett Pierson and Scott Brandley, creators of Shopper Approved - the #1 customer rating and review company in the United States. They help clients such as 1800Flowers.com, Quicken Loans, B&H Photo, NameCheap.com, 1800Contacts.com, and over 2,500 other companies to collect, manage and display 5-Star reviews in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Garrett and Scott launched Cart Rocket because website and shopping cart abandonment are the leading causes of lost traffic and sales for virtually every merchant online. Cart Rocket is the most effective, long-term, affordable solution to this problem, and has helped to save their client’s tens of thousands of sales.
Yes. You simply setup your campaign, and then add one line of code to the pages that you want the campaigns to display on. You also add one additional line of code to your ‘Thank You / Confirmation’ page to track the conversions. It only take a few minutes to be completely up and running.
Yes. There are several things you can customize, including all of the text and all of the color pallets to precisely match your website’s look and feel. You can also add your own custom sidebar scrolling image if you like. In addition, you can also add your website name or logo to the bottom left-hand corner.
If you would like custom design and campaign work you can purchase a setup fee with one of our sales reps. Call 1-800-264-4059 Ext 1
Page Saver- Cart Rocket’s Page Saver instantly improves exit and bounce rates on your landing pages by displaying helpful information, special promotions, discount offers or any other engaging content to help re-ignite your customer’s interest and convince them to stay on your website.
Social Stack- This option allows each visitor stack up to 3 coupon codes in exchange for 3 social actions. The Social Stack allows unique visitors to share your webpage with their friends and circles in order to access the maximum discount offered.** Cart Rocket’s Social Stack allows you to offer discount incentives to your visitors in exchange for a Like, Share, +1 or Tweet. These social actions promote your website for free across all of the major social networks. Plus, 1/3rd of the customers that promote you end up buying from you.
Cart Saver- This option offers a discount only when a visitor motions to exit their shopping cart. It will only appear for unique visitors who have not already taken a social action to gain access to another discount. Having an instantaneous discount will greatly lower cart abandonment, and boost sales. Cart Rocket’s Cart Saver instantly lowers your cart abandonment by displaying special discount offers to your customers the instant they attempt to abandon their shopping cart. Statistically, 37% of these customers stay and buy - saving you a significant number of sales.
Email Boost - ‘Email Boost’ gives you the ability to collect customer emails in exchange for a discount, allowing you to automatically create a fresh, continual stream of engaged visitors to sell to. Plus, Email Boost integrates with all of the major email service providers.
Custom Contest- ‘Don’t want to give away discounts? The ‘Custom Contest’ is a great alternative! With the Custom Contest, you can give away virtually anything and collect a social action, along with each visitors name, email and phone number with every entry.
Simply Social- If you own a blog, or simply just want to collect social actions on your website without any incentives, then ‘Simply Social’ is a great option. This is particularly useful for informational type websites.
**Depending on the setup of your website’s shopping cart, the coupons acquired can be used all at once within a single purchase, or individually with only one coupon per transaction.
See examples of the campaign types here - http://cartrocket.com/#graphics
While there are other companies that offer comparable services, they only offer single tools instead of the all-inclusive software solution we provide. But, if you were to group our competitors together as a whole, here’s how our services compare:
- Cart Rocket is the only company that bases their exit technology on heat mapping spheres instead of the browser plane. This enables you to see exactly where each customer attempted to leave (red circles), and also shows you which customers were leaving, saw Cart Rocket, and decided to stay and buy (green circles).
- Cart Rocket gives you the ability to trade discounts for up to 3 social actions per visitor, allowing you to ‘stack’ promotions in order to maximize your social impact. Other services only trade one discount for one social action.
- Cart Rocket is smart and strategically displays or hides the Page Saver, Social Stack and Cart Saver based on what each customer has seen. Other services can’t do this since they don’t have multiple tools all in the same solution.
- Cart Rocket gives you the ability to run A/B testing on every campaign you create, which gives you the ability to test different campaigns against each other to see which one converts the highest. Other services don't offer split testing, which forces you to guess instead of basing your decisions on actual data.
- Cart Rocket's simple, Pay-As-You-Grow pricing gives you full access to our entire suite of services at a great low price, starting at only $47/mo. Other companies charge you up to 20% for every sale they save, or gouge you with hefty monthly fees of $4,000 to $6,000/mo.
- Cart Rocket offers low-cost ‘Done For You’ set up and graphic design services. By providing you with a dedicated account manager to set up your campaigns, and full access to our expert design team to create stunning offers, you get the maximum results possible in the fastest amount of time. Other services have a learning curve and take time to get up and running, requiring you to set up your own accounts, build your own campaigns and design your own graphics.
When you first sign up for Cart Rocket, you have 30 days to put Cart Rocket to the test (no credit card necessary unless you purchase a setup fee). Once the 30 days are up, if you like the results you’re getting you simply add a credit card to your account to continue.
The great thing about our Pay-As-You-Grow pricing is that you only pay for Actions* that are collected, which means that we don’t get paid unless you get results first.
*An action is any Cart Rocket event that is physically triggered by a visitor. Actions are cumulative and do not reset each month.
Yes. Cart Rocket works on virtually any website. It is also asynchronous, so it won’t disrupt your website or affect your page loading speed.
View More Questions